Naruto RP: Imperia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RP: Imperia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 am by Guest

» Shinobi Seken - AU Naruto RP
Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:56 am by Guest

» Naruto Legacy
Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Guest

» The New Age
Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:33 pm by Guest

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A Brand New Touhou Project RP)
Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Guest

» Daredevil [ W I P ]
Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 am by Jaded

Top posters
Gabe
Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_vote_lcapAdvertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_voting_barAdvertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_vote_rcap 
V
Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_vote_lcapAdvertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_voting_barAdvertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_vote_rcap 
nexxy_chan
MILK GOD
Shudan
Suijin
Kuzan
Keres
M.A.T.K.
shinobiant

Advertising Contest! (Rewards!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabe

Gabe

Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) Empty
PostSubject: Advertising Contest! (Rewards!)   Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:45 am

Advert Contest!

We will be holding a 4 week advertisement contest in which at the end of 7 days a prize will be given to the leader of that week. At the end of the 4 weeks whoever has posted the most ads will win the grand prize....which is a very special free rank up(Unless S ranked...if S ranked 300,000 Ryo will be awarded) and a free Bijuu chosen by random(coming with a complementary sealing!)

To keep track of the ads post you will post below the link to advert on the site you placed the ad, I will personally check to see if the site you posted the ad on is active! If there are double ads posted who ever posted first will get the credit. I will post a leader board at the end of each week and announce the prize the person won for that week. The contest will officially start 11 AM Sunday, Eastern US. Happy advertising!  

Down below is the code for our advertisement!

Code:

[url=http://imperiarp.rpg-board.net][img]http://i.imgur.com/ECggwZv.png[/img][/url]

[center][i]-New and unique system of RP!
-New site with plenty of room for suggestions!
-Upcoming site wide events made by our certified event mod(s)!
-We NEED YOU for staff!
-Canon Bloodlines and Limited SS-Rank Techniques available!
-Come join Imperia and explore the possibilities~[/i]

http://imperiarp.rpg-board.net/[/center]
Back to top Go down
Suijin

Suijin

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Contest! (Rewards!)   Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:31 am

Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Contest! (Rewards!)   Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Contest! (Rewards!)   Advertising Contest! (Rewards!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertising Contest! (Rewards!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP: Imperia :: Welcome :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: