Naruto RP: Imperia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RP: Imperia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Clan Creation App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 am by Guest

» Shinobi Seken - AU Naruto RP
Clan Creation App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Clan Creation App I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:56 am by Guest

» Naruto Legacy
Clan Creation App I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Guest

» The New Age
Clan Creation App I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:33 pm by Guest

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A Brand New Touhou Project RP)
Clan Creation App I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Guest

» Daredevil [ W I P ]
Clan Creation App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 am by Jaded

Top posters
Gabe
Clan Creation App I_vote_lcapClan Creation App I_voting_barClan Creation App I_vote_rcap 
V
Clan Creation App I_vote_lcapClan Creation App I_voting_barClan Creation App I_vote_rcap 
nexxy_chan
MILK GOD
Shudan
Suijin
Kuzan
Keres
M.A.T.K.
shinobiant

Clan Creation App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nexxy_chan

nexxy_chan

Clan Creation App Empty
PostSubject: Clan Creation App   Clan Creation App I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:38 am

Clan Creation Template

In my opinion, this is one of the most fun things to create: a very own clan of your own! Fit with its own jutsus, secrets, and abilities. The official template is found below and must be used when creating a clan. These are much harder to be approved, as mods have been taught to be very picky about the details. Make sure you put some effort into it!

___

Name of the Clan: (I think this part is pretty much self-explanatory. Try to be imaginative when picking a name)
Bloodline Name: (If you have a clan with a bloodline, then you might as well give it a name. Like, the bloodline of the Uchiha is Sharingan.)

Clan element(s): (Does your clan have some specific elements?)

Description: (Here you introduce your clan to use. What is know about it? Are they secretive? Are they good or bad? What kind of clothing do they wear? Do they have some special clan symbol?)
Special characteristics/traits: (Do the members of your clan have some special trait? Like, the members of the Yamanaka clan are all blond, the Uzumaki all have red hair.)
History: (The background of your clan and how it came to be. Try to be detailed here.)

Bloodline description: (Here you describe what your bloodline can do. Don't be vague about it.)
Bloodline weaknesses: (What weaknesses does your bloodline have? It must have some, everything has a weakness.)

Secret Clan Jutsu(s):
Spoiler:

Number of members allowed: (Pick a number.)
Creators notes: (Got anything else to add? Is your clan Open or Permission only?)
Back to top Go down
nexxy_chan

nexxy_chan

Clan Creation App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Creation App   Clan Creation App I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:39 am

Code:
[b]Name of the Clan:[/b] (I think this part is pretty much self-explanatory. Try to be imaginative when picking a name)
[u]Bloodline Name:[/u] (If you have a clan with a bloodline, then you might as well give it a name. Like, the bloodline of the Uchiha is Sharingan.)

[b]Clan element(s):[/b] (Does your clan have some specific elements?)

[b]Description:[/b] (Here you introduce your clan to use. What is know about it? Are they secretive? Are they good or bad? What kind of clothing do they wear? Do they have some special clan symbol?)
[b]Special characteristics/traits:[/b] (Do the members of your clan have some special trait? Like, the members of the Yamanaka clan are all blond, the Uzumaki all have red hair.)
[b]History:[/b] (The background of your clan and how it came to be. Try to be detailed here.)

[b]Bloodline description:[/b] (Here you describe what your bloodline can do. Don't be vague about it.)
[b]Bloodline weaknesses:[/b] (What weaknesses does your bloodline have? It must have some, everything has a weakness.)

[b]Secret Clan Jutsu(s):[/b]
[spoiler]INSERT CLAN JUTSUS HERE

Use the proper templates for creating jutsus please.[/spoiler]

[b]Number of members allowed:[/b] (Pick a number.)
[b]Creators notes:[/b] (Got anything else to add? Is your clan Open or Permission only?)
Back to top Go down

Clan Creation App
Page 1 of 1