Naruto RP: Imperia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RP: Imperia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Daredevil [ W I P ] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 am by Guest

» Shinobi Seken - AU Naruto RP
Daredevil [ W I P ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Daredevil [ W I P ] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:56 am by Guest

» Naruto Legacy
Daredevil [ W I P ] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Guest

» The New Age
Daredevil [ W I P ] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:33 pm by Guest

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A Brand New Touhou Project RP)
Daredevil [ W I P ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Guest

» Daredevil [ W I P ]
Daredevil [ W I P ] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 am by Jaded

Top posters
Gabe
Daredevil [ W I P ] I_vote_lcapDaredevil [ W I P ] I_voting_barDaredevil [ W I P ] I_vote_rcap 
V
Daredevil [ W I P ] I_vote_lcapDaredevil [ W I P ] I_voting_barDaredevil [ W I P ] I_vote_rcap 
nexxy_chan
MILK GOD
Shudan
Suijin
Kuzan
Keres
M.A.T.K.
shinobiant

Daredevil [ W I P ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaded

Daredevil [ W I P ] Empty
PostSubject: Daredevil [ W I P ]   Daredevil [ W I P ] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 am

Daredevil [ W I P ] HLHnNWI

Basic Information

Name: (Try to keep this somewhat naruto related)
-Nickname(s): (Does your character have some sort of a petname or nickname? If he/she does have one, or more than one, just post them here).

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

____

Appearance

Eye Color: (Of which color are your characters eyes? You can use a single word to fill this section, or you could include an actual description.)
Weight and Height: (How much does your character weight? How tall is he? Please use the imperial system)

Appearance: [This is one of the most important parts of the application and so it is one of the requirements which will decide if your application is good enough for the rank which you requested. The minimum for your appearance description is 150 words, you can include a picture here as well, but the actual description is the mandatory part (a picture is greatly recommended as it does help with pinpointing and describing features). Here you can write about your characters clothes, his or her built, significant marks, the places where they hold their weapons and gear, etc.]

____

Persona
Personality: (Probably the most part of the application, the personality of the character. Here you write about your characters true self and how he acts in different situations. The personality section is one of the parts in which you show us how well thought out is the character which you are creating. It needs to be at least 300 words long, more you add, higher the rank you can get.)

• put
  • at
  • least
  • five

Dislikes:

• put

• at

• least

• five

• dislikes

Hobbies: (Does your character have any hobbies? Drawing? Collecting rare artifacts or figures?)

Dreams and Nightmares: (What does your character fear the most? What does he fear? What does he want to become? Does he have a goal of some kind? What is his goal? Here you just add a few sentences that would answer some or all of those questions. If your character doesn't have any of these just put N/A.)

Skill, Rank, Etc

Class: Samurai, or Shinobi
Skill Rank: (This is simply your skill rank, A, B, C, D, ETC)
Element(s): (D are allowed one element to start, C+B+A+S are allowed 2 elements + Advanced element if in a clan, This is simply to start out mind you)
Clan: (If you don't want any, just put N/A. But, if you want one just go to the approved bloodlines/clans section and pick one. Be sure to ask whoever made the clan before you decide to join it, unless they state that the clan is open for anyone. SHINOBI ONLY.)
Affiliation: (Land of Iron (Samurai only), Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Kumogakure, Konohagakure, or Iwagakure) (Minor nations require special mod approval, but are also available: Amegakure, Otagakure, and Kusagakure)
Rank: (Genin (D), Chunin (C)/Tokujo (B), Jounin/ANBU (A) or Kage (S/SS) - Shinobi
Chugen (D), Busho (C), Taisho (B) or Shogun (A/S) - Samurai)

____

Backstory

Birth Place: (Where was your character born? Just add the name of the village or the country.)
Date of Birth: (Day and Month please, we aren't set in some exact year.)

History: (Well, this part is pretty much self-explanatory. Basically here you show us the past of your character and how he reached this present time. What kind of a life did he have? Was he happy or sad? Were there any difficult situations in which he found himself? Older characters should naturally have much more things through which they've passed in life. This section needs to be at least 400 words long.)

____

Other Info

FACE CLAIM:
Quote :
Name of the author/series - Name of the character

Author's Note: (Got anything else to mention? Any comments about the template or the site? Questions?)
Alt Account?: (Is this an alternative character? If so, write the name of your main account here.)

RP Sample: (This is where you add your role playing sample which will hopefully show us the level of skill which you posses. We would like if you would add a sample of your everyday posts or preferably a link to a topic where we could see you role playing with some other people (Optional for Genin/Chugen).
Back to top Go down

Daredevil [ W I P ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP: Imperia :: Registration :: Character Registration-
Jump to: