Naruto RP: Imperia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RP: Imperia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
General Roleplay Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 am by Guest

» Shinobi Seken - AU Naruto RP
General Roleplay Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
General Roleplay Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:56 am by Guest

» Naruto Legacy
General Roleplay Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Guest

» The New Age
General Roleplay Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:33 pm by Guest

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A Brand New Touhou Project RP)
General Roleplay Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Guest

» Daredevil [ W I P ]
General Roleplay Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 am by Jaded

Top posters
Gabe
General Roleplay Rules I_vote_lcapGeneral Roleplay Rules I_voting_barGeneral Roleplay Rules I_vote_rcap 
V
General Roleplay Rules I_vote_lcapGeneral Roleplay Rules I_voting_barGeneral Roleplay Rules I_vote_rcap 
nexxy_chan
MILK GOD
Shudan
Suijin
Kuzan
Keres
M.A.T.K.
shinobiant

General Roleplay Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabe

Gabe

General Roleplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Roleplay Rules   General Roleplay Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:12 pm

General Roleplay Rules

1. Please refrain from posting one sentenced responses. Or anything one-lined in general for that matter. All (IC) posts should be at least one paragraph long, and in case you weren't sure, a paragraph consists of 4 to 7 sentences. It can have more, of course, depending on how you space your writing, but please be sure to meet the bare minimum. Your post may be negated or just flat out ignored if this rule is broken.
2. If your character application is pending approval, or hasn't been checked by a mod yet, you MAY NOT post in any in character forum. However, you may test out your character in an OOC zone.
3. No Godmodding. This includes your character never getting tired or hit during a fight, controlling another character within your posts and having anything that makes you intangible.  This of course is completely dependent upon your character's abilities, but there still is no such thing as a god shinobi in the current "Imperia" timeline.
4. Your character may only be in two IC topics at a time; and those topics must be within the same land (i.e. Land of Fire, Land of Wind, Land of Lightning, etc.). This rule prevents any type of difficulty among storylines or allowing a character to godmod nations. If you wish to enter another roleplay topic that would be your third, you must exit one of your previous topics first.
5. Please refrain from breaking the Posting Order of a topic. Unless someone has clearly stated their exit or indicated that they will no longer be posting (including inactivity that is determined by rule 6), you cannot post in the wrong order. (i.e. Char. 1 posts, Char. 2 posts, Char. 3 posts, Char. 1 Posts, Char. 2 posts, Char. 3 posts. It would continue as so until the topic stops. If you are entering a topic with an already established Posting Order, make sure to post after the last person in the grouping to prevent confusion. (i.e. Char. 1 posts, Char. 2 posts, Char. 1 posts, Char. 2 posts. You would post here. The Posting Order would become Char. 1 posts, Char. 2 posts, you post, Char. 1 posts, Char. 2 posts, you post, and so on)
6. An author is given 48 hours to respond to a post before they are deemed inactive and are automatically skipped. The next person in the posting order may post. This rule is slightly altered by Invasion Rules.
7. You may not use unapproved weapons/jutsu/summonings/etc. in an IC topic. Your post will be automatically negated and/or ignored.
8. If you wish for a topic to be Private or Open, please let other members know by saying so in a topic title (i.e. "Arriving Home [Private]"). If you do not do so on a private topic, and somebody posts, then you have absolutely no right to complain, as all topics that aren't stated otherwise are open.
9. If your character uses a jutsu during your post, please make an OOC spoiler or quote at the end of your topic stating the used jutsu(s). This is not necessarily required but it makes it easier for the reader to specify what happened and makes it simpler for mods to regulate chakra use if they need to intervene.
Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Rules
Page 1 of 1