Naruto RP: Imperia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RP: Imperia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Summoning System I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 am by Guest

» Shinobi Seken - AU Naruto RP
Summoning System I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Summoning System I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:56 am by Guest

» Naruto Legacy
Summoning System I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Guest

» The New Age
Summoning System I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:33 pm by Guest

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A Brand New Touhou Project RP)
Summoning System I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Guest

» Daredevil [ W I P ]
Summoning System I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 am by Jaded

Top posters
Gabe
Summoning System I_vote_lcapSummoning System I_voting_barSummoning System I_vote_rcap 
V
Summoning System I_vote_lcapSummoning System I_voting_barSummoning System I_vote_rcap 
nexxy_chan
MILK GOD
Shudan
Suijin
Kuzan
Keres
M.A.T.K.
shinobiant

Summoning System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabe

Gabe

Summoning System Empty
PostSubject: Summoning System   Summoning System I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Summon Systems

The rank of a Kuchiyose summon is determined by a couple of things:

-It's size, It is quite obvious that a larger creature will take more chakra to summon. If you want a huge (Gamabunta sized) Kuchiyose, you should take it's size in consideration when ranking it for a approval.

-It's abilities. Yes, abilities. Even tho we're not allowing D-ranked Gamabuntas around, the summon's abilities are quite important...way more important than size. For example, if you summon a 20 meters high rock that can't move, well, it wouldn't very useful, would it? On the other hand, if you have summon an ant that can bring back the dead... well let's see... which one should be higher ranked huh? I know you get the point here. Hint: the ant!
Please, do use your common sense when ranking a summon, and also, get creative. Not everybody needs to call gigantic creatures to aid in battle.

Summons that come with abnormal abilities, such as super almost unrealistic hearing, tropopause style flight, resisting magma or heavily armored will have to be taken into account. At times, these abilities are in par with the summon, a bat using echolocation and can fly. But a mole that digs lava tunnels and is fine swimming in lava, most likely won't have any jutsu's to use, because of such an ability. Same with summons that are heavily armored and defensive

Weapons/Armor on summons needs to be purchased for them, regardless of what canon has shown. Summons don't come with weapons and weapon abilities, they need to be purchased.

Summoning contracts processes up to two elements, they are not advance elements, nor are they dual bloodline style elements (Like a summon that's a thunderlizard, for earth and lightning).

____

Summon Skill Points:

D-Rank = 5 Points
C-Rank = 10 Points
B-Rank = 15 Points
A-Rank = 20 Points
S-Rank = 35 Points

____

Summon Chakra Capacity

D-Rank = 150
C-Rank = 200
B-Rank = 300
A-Rank = 400
S-Rank = 525

____

Summon Duration Period

D-Rank = 18 Posts
C-Rank = 15 Posts
B-Rank = 12 Posts
A-Rank = 10 Posts
S-Rank = 8 Posts

____

So, now that we're aware of this. Let's check on their jutsu system. You should be aware that a summoned creature may use collaboration jutsus alongside it's summoner. These jutsus will usually be quite strong and have a relatively high rank, but hey- here's your chance to get creative again!

Every summon begins with a certain amount of jutsus, which can be custom or canon (If custom, make sure to register them and provide a link to their approval). The amount of jutsus your summon starts with will decrease as it's rank rises, but a higher ranked summon will have more powerful jutsus.

*The cost for purchasing jutsus for your summon are double the normal amount cost for that rank.
*You must purchase the jutsu for each of your summons, not once for all of them, but each one individually. This includes things like Pack summons, or multiple strung summons.

D-ranked summons begin with 6 jutsus, up to D-rank. May be custom, canon, whatever you guys want.

C-ranked, 5 jutsus up to C. Same as above.

B-ranked, 3 jutsus up to B-rank or below.

A-ranked, 2 jutsus up to A-rank or below.

S-ranked, 1 jutsu up to S-rank or below.

Any extra techniques must be bought at the time of creation.
Back to top Go down

Summoning System
Page 1 of 1