Naruto RP: Imperia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RP: Imperia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 am by Guest

» Shinobi Seken - AU Naruto RP
Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:56 am by Guest

» Naruto Legacy
Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Guest

» The New Age
Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:33 pm by Guest

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A Brand New Touhou Project RP)
Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Guest

» Daredevil [ W I P ]
Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 am by Jaded

Top posters
Gabe
Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_vote_lcapStaff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_voting_barStaff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_vote_rcap 
V
Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_vote_lcapStaff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_voting_barStaff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_vote_rcap 
nexxy_chan
MILK GOD
Shudan
Suijin
Kuzan
Keres
M.A.T.K.
shinobiant

Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suijin

Suijin

Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz Empty
PostSubject: Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz   Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:25 pm

Personal information:

- Alex
- 15/October 13th
- N.America,Eastern Standard Time

Imperia information:

- Paz
- None[Yet]
- Because I want this site to go and, in-case you're not here, help things get approved fast and get things done.
- Well, I did just post a clan and I am posting this, aren't I?
- To not let your personal feelings in on the job.You must follow the rules and execute them when needed. After all, rules are rules.
- You mean besides the fact it's just a Admin and his cousin?
- I can be patient when I'm dealing with the more antsy people. I do not let my personal opinions get caught up in the drama. I take no favorites and, when on the job, will treat everyone the same. I'll tell you to edit your item or jutsu and still smile and say 'Hi' to you.
- Forum rules I can recite as a prayer. Now, if you mean section like Jutsu section or Clan, then I may need to keep a tab open for reference from to time to time, but then again, don't we all? Not to mention, it's mostly more the systems I need to study on.
- Creation Mod
- I have created two RP sites single-handedly...I wish I was lying. One of them was a Yokai Clan RP, I made the rules, guides, eveything, but I ended up deleting it due to it not being popular. I now have Mortal Kombat Absolution, though, I currently have some of the guides on there on hold for now.

Sample moderator question:

- A friend of yours approaches you in private messages to let you know that he has been posting on Imperia while banned with his [insert username] account, but will not do it anymore because he doesn't want to get in trouble. What is your reaction as a moderator?

I would be slightly shocked at first, given, that IS a initial reaction. I would then either ban THAT account [If I had the power] Or let a higher-up know. Just because your my buddy doesn't mean you are getting any special privileges.
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz   Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:08 am

Under Review.
Back to top Go down

Staff App Of Doom...I mean...Paz
Page 1 of 1