Naruto RP: Imperia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RP: Imperia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Canon Clan Info I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 am by Guest

» Shinobi Seken - AU Naruto RP
Canon Clan Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Canon Clan Info I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:56 am by Guest

» Naruto Legacy
Canon Clan Info I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Guest

» The New Age
Canon Clan Info I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:33 pm by Guest

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A Brand New Touhou Project RP)
Canon Clan Info I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Guest

» Daredevil [ W I P ]
Canon Clan Info I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 am by Jaded

Top posters
Gabe
Canon Clan Info I_vote_lcapCanon Clan Info I_voting_barCanon Clan Info I_vote_rcap 
V
Canon Clan Info I_vote_lcapCanon Clan Info I_voting_barCanon Clan Info I_vote_rcap 
nexxy_chan
MILK GOD
Shudan
Suijin
Kuzan
Keres
M.A.T.K.
shinobiant

Canon Clan Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V

Canon Clan Info Empty
PostSubject: Canon Clan Info   Canon Clan Info I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Canon Clan Information

Here is a list of all the canon clans we currently allow on "Naruto RP: Imperia" as of now. For more information on the Hyuga and Uchiha clan, there are separate topics for them in the Canon Info forum. Please read up on a clan that you wish your character to be apart of before making your applications. A moderator will not hesitate to deny your request if they feel you do not fully grasp the ability to RP the clan you're requesting.

Back to top Go down
V

Canon Clan Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Clan Info   Canon Clan Info I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Canon Clan Info 200px-Akimichi_Symbol.svg

Name of the clan: Akimichi Clan
Bloodline name: Karorī (Calorie Control)
Clan element/'s: N/A

Description:
The Akimichi clan (秋道一族, Akimichi Ichizoku) is one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure. Members of the clan possess great physical strength and are able to quickly convert calories into chakra, which they then use in their various secret techniques. Most of these techniques rapidly consume the user's chakra during use, and maintaining them during a prolonged battle can be tiring. For this reason the Akimichi have high chakra levels and eat a lot in order to build up or replenish their chakra reserves. As a tribute, members of the clan wear the kanji for "food" (食, shoku) on the their clothing. If standard calories aren't enough for a battle, Akimichi can use the clan's Three Coloured Pills to convert excess fat into chakra, at the cost of one's health.

Special characteristics/traits:
Many Akimichi use a bō as their choice of weapon. These staffs have the ability to lengthen in proportion to their wielder's size. These weapons also have small appendages at the top of them. The Akimichi clan has a special relationship with the Nara and Yamanaka clan. For generations, members of these three families have formed "Ino–Shika–Chō" trios, named after the first part of the names of the members with the Akimichi members being the "Chō" in the trio. To strengthen the unity between the three clans, a member of the Sarutobi clan will give them special earrings to present to each generation head when they are promoted to chūnin after which they will swear their oaths. The earrings also symbolise that they are considered adults by their respective clans.

History: Not much is known about the clan other than its relation to the Nara and Yamanaka as close allies. It is recorded that their members defeated a large opponent in the Fourth Great Shinobi War.

Bloodline description: (explained above)

Bloodline weaknesses: Akimichi Clan members are generally bulky, or fat. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but it can slow you down in battle or make you more sluggish. They must be constantly eating to maintain a high calorie count for jutsu (you should always be eating or keep a snack on them IC). If your character uses too many clan techniques at once, they may become dizzy or exhausted.

Spoiler:

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Number of Member Allowed: 0/7
Creators Notes: -
Back to top Go down
V

Canon Clan Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Clan Info   Canon Clan Info I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Canon Clan Info 300px-Kaguya_Symbol.svg

Name of the clan: Kaguya Clan
Bloodline name: Shikotsumyaku
Clan element(s): N/A

Description:
The Kaguya clan (かぐや一族, Kaguya Ichizoku) is a clan originating from Kirigakure known to be very barbaric. Select few possessed the kekkei genkai Shikotsumyaku; this ability was so powerful that even the war-loving Kaguya clan feared it. The clan was very savage and had no tactics when going to battle, and refused to back down even when surrounded and completely outmatched, preferring to fight to the death for fun.

Special characteristics/traits: The members of this clan love to fight and other than that, they do not seem to have any similarities in personality. Physically, they are all born with white or grey hair (some can be purple in tint, put not too much). They all have the same forehead markings placed on them at birth. If they ever are to remove them, they dishonor themselves and thereby are thrown out of the clan (ex. a rogue shinobi might erase their marks or a blood thirsty ninja might erase them to stun their opponent when they notice they have the Kaguya blood). Due to the illness that runs in their blood and nearly wiped out their clan, not many members live past 35 years old.

History: Around the time of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, they were thought to have already died out due to a cancer-like illness that ravaged their bloodline, but there were few that were still in hiding and having children. Eventually, the clan became a small establishment in Kirigakure.

Bloodline description:
Shikotsumyaku (屍骨脈; Literally meaning "Dead Bone Pulse", Meaning (Viz) "Corpse Bone Chain") is the kekkei genkai of the Kaguya clan, which gives them the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure (their osteoblasts and osteoclasts). By infusing their calcium with chakra, they could manipulate the growth and properties of their bones to their liking.

The main capabilities of Shikotsumyaku is allowing the user to manipulate the speed of their bones' growth as well as the location of calcium deposits. This allows them to create weapons of bones that can either protrude from any part of the body, or pulled out and used like hand held weapons. The user was also able to create armor of dense bone underneath their skin. Immediately after the bone is pulled out, the broken skin heals. Although it seems it takes a bit longer for the limb to become usable again unless the user regrows the bones consciously. They can even fire pieces of their bones as long-ranged projectiles. Any bone that they remove from the body immediately regenerates, as does the skin that is damaged when the bones are removed. Users can increase the density of the created bones, making them stronger than steel. This not only makes the created weapons very powerful, but also makes their bodies virtually indestructible; the bones can withstand even a chakra-infused blade, which is usually enough to cut through anything.

Spoiler:

Bloodline weaknesses: The members who possess the Shikotsumyaku abilities have a different body structure than others, so traditional medical techniques have little effect on them. Poisons and such that can kill a normal person if not treated will kill them regardless of treatment. Therefore, special antidotes must be made for them (requires mastery medic).

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Number of members allowed: 0/5
Creators notes: Open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canon Clan Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Clan Info   Canon Clan Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canon Clan Info
Page 1 of 1