Naruto RP: Imperia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RP: Imperia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 am by Guest

» Shinobi Seken - AU Naruto RP
Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:56 am by Guest

» Naruto Legacy
Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Guest

» The New Age
Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:33 pm by Guest

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A Brand New Touhou Project RP)
Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Guest

» Daredevil [ W I P ]
Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 am by Jaded

Top posters
Gabe
Uchiha Clan I_vote_lcapUchiha Clan I_voting_barUchiha Clan I_vote_rcap 
V
nexxy_chan
MILK GOD
Shudan
Suijin
Kuzan
Keres
M.A.T.K.
shinobiant

Uchiha Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Uchiha Clan 200px-Uchiha_Symbol.svg

Name of the Clan: Uchiha
Bloodline name: Sharingan | Copy-wheel Eye

Clan element(s):
Fire Style, or Fire Release is the predominant nature affinity of the Uchiha Clan. It is the fire that is born within all Uchiha upon conception that fuels their drive for success in life. This innate use of Fire Release has propogated into an unparalleled level of skill with the element; traditionally outstripping all other clans with their ability to manipulate and wield it proficiently. The clan possesses the "Strongest Fire Release", Amaterasu, named after the Goddess of the Sun. Should an Uciha's Sharingan evolve into the Mangekyou Sharingan, this can further develop into "Blaze Release", the pinnacle of the element, using Amaterasu's divine fires.

Inferno Style or Blaze Release can only be achieved once mastery of the Sharingan has produced the fires of Amaterasu. Truly showing mastery in Fire, the clansmen can manipulate the temperature, shape, and traits of the black fire using solely their vision and imagination.

Commonly, an Uchiha will adopt an element that they marry with their Fire Release talent. Notable clansmen have proved the versatility of Fire Release by combining it with the other four elements of Earth, Wind, Water, or Lightning.

Description:
The Uchiha is one of the Four Noble Clans of the Fire Country, and utilizes the Sharingan dojutsu in combat, combined with proficiency in Fire Release. They are renowned experts on all forms of combat, particularly close-quarters, genjutsu, and ninjutsu.

Special characteristics/traits: Uchiha Clansmen possess the Sharingan, the Copy-wheel eye. In addition, they have been described as having particularly powerful chakra, and are highly adept at using Fire Release techniques.

History: The following has been paraphrased from Naruto Wikia:
The Uchiha Clan "was one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure and was also reputed to be the village's most powerful clan, boasting shinobi that were exceptionally talented and battle-oriented. Together with the Senju clan, they founded Konohagakure". Through centuries of bitter conflict with the Senju Clan, the two sides eventually formed a ceasefire and founded the Fire Country.

Uchiha Madara, then acting clan patriarch, was not pleased. He sought to unbind the Uchiha from its pact with the Senju, describing his clansmen as "the dogs of Konoha". Heated arguments flared into full conflict with the patriarch of the Senju Clan, Hashirama. Madara was believed to have died in combat, and Hashirama Senju became the "Shodaime Hokage", the first Fire Shadow of the Hidden Leaf.

But Madara survived, and instigated a Leaf Shinobi decades later, into his plot to overthrow the established government and wage war against the Shinobi World. His disciple, Uchiha Obito, after being declared dead by Konoha, would resurface in the next ten years to slaughter the remaining Uchiha Clan and to initiate the Fourth Shinobi World War.

Bloodline description:
The Sharingan, an infamous Dojutsu, that has been feared and lauded for centuries. The Sharingan advances through three stages, marked by the number of Tomoe in either eye. At the pinnacle of their Sharingan, a clansmen can copy Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and pierce some of the strongest Genjutsu. Each additional Tomoe grants heightened predictive abilities, with the most being three Tomoe per eye.

Spoiler:

Number of members allowed: (0/10)
Creators notes:

• The Sharingan's Genjutsu and precognitive abilities are countered, fully, by the Hiruko Clan and their Ebisu technique. The Hiruko Clan will be released at a later date.
  • Mangekyou deterioration is dependent upon the number of UP, Uchiha Points, remaining on their character. These points will decline depending on the designated UP amount of Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo'o. When using a unique Dojutsu, this cost is halved or quartered, depending on the technique. These UP cannot be replenished, only removed when the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan is awakened.
  • Rin'negan cannot be achieved (for now.......).
  • Bijuu controlling has not been discussed, due to their not being any Bijuu available currently.
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Clan
Page 1 of 1