Naruto RP: Imperia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RP: Imperia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Title System  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 am by Guest

» Shinobi Seken - AU Naruto RP
Title System  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Title System  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:56 am by Guest

» Naruto Legacy
Title System  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Guest

» The New Age
Title System  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:33 pm by Guest

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A Brand New Touhou Project RP)
Title System  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Guest

» Daredevil [ W I P ]
Title System  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 am by Jaded

Top posters
Gabe
Title System  I_vote_lcapTitle System  I_voting_barTitle System  I_vote_rcap 
V
nexxy_chan
MILK GOD
Shudan
Suijin
Kuzan
Keres
M.A.T.K.
shinobiant

Title System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabe

Gabe

Title System  Empty
PostSubject: Title System    Title System  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Title System and Rewards!

Titles are another way for you to get stronger other than acquiring new jutsu or ranking up. A title is simply just, well, what they are: titles. They are only gained by performing difficult tasks or doing some extremely noteworthy in the shinobi world. It's almost like leaving your mark on the scene. Titles give you political power and Skill Points. There are many different titles and requirements you have to meet, but the rewards listed below are very much worth it.

Each time you gain a title, unless stated otherwise, you gain 2 Skill Points. You only have to complete one of the requirements unless stated otherwise (like two of the requirements saying 'must'). Then, obviously, you must complete all the necessary actions to gain the title.

Last edited by Gabe on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Title System  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title System    Title System  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Here are the various titles.

____

Legendary Leader: A kage who shows valiant strength and bravery in battle. This kage would be selfless, making sure to put his village's well being before his own. Most times, these kages are renowned for saving the village from a terrible invasion, healing several important shinobi, or halting a bijuu attack. These special ninja have gained the respect and fear of surrounding nations as well, as they would never dare step in to their village's path.

Requirements:

• Must be the current kage of your village.
  • Must actively post every day for one month, whether that be creating missions, to interacting socially with other shinobi, doesn't matter. You may only claim this title on the last day of a month.
  • Must do something praiseworthy in the village (i.e. stop an invasion, take down an attacking jinchuriki, gather super important intel, stop a war, etc.)

____

Mastermind: A shinobi who has mastered the skills of creating jutsu. This shinobi would be renowned for his talents as a jutsu master and as a terrible genius. This person is most definitely a scary person to be around, as their imagination is endless and their technique arsenal even more so.

Requirements:

• Must create and learn 10 A-Rank jutsu and 15 S-Rank jutsu (5 of which must be Fuinjutsu)
  • Five PC characters must call you a "mastermind" in role play (genius is also accepted)
  • Must be at least Tokujo

____

Godsend: This shinobi has gained power of the once renowned Madara Uchiha of earlier times. They have mastered multiple bloodline limits, an enormous array of techniques, and become the ultimate shinobi. This ninja is untouchable, and therefore basically has immunity to all ninja. The only ninja who would be able to tangle with them are SS rank shinobi, and even they would have an extremely difficult time. Upon completion of the title requirements, each village gives you 500,000 Ryo as a peace offering, and you may also choose one minor nation of your choice to rule.

Requirements:

• Must have had a surgical implant of the bloodline(s) that he/she was not born with.
  • Must be at least Anbu/Jounin
  • Must have mastered the Mangenkyou Sharingan, or Byakugan.
  • Must have hit their jutsu learning limit.
  • Must have three elements (If you have wood as an element, and therefore have water and earth, that counts as 3).
  • Must invade a village by yourself and escape (meaning, you don't have to necessarily conquer the village, but you must do some major damage before fleeing successfully) or take control of one bijuu (use it as your pet, go on a rampage, snuggle with it, we don't care. but you must gain complete control of it).
  • Must have mastery of 4 or more skills.

____

Most Wanted: This shinobi is a rogue ninja who has caused turmoil in multiple villages, as well as taken the lives of important shinobi. This man or woman is extremely feared, even among the higher ranked shinobi, and is to be immediately killed on site if you are of Jounin or higher rank. This shinobi is to be avoided at all costs is you do not posses equal or lesser rank.

Requirements:

• Must be a rogue shinobi or an akatsuki member.
  • If an akatsuki member, must be the Akatsuki Leader.
  • If a rogue shinobi, must have killed 3 IC shinobi.

____

Betrayer: Given to those criminals that turn against their own brethren. This shinobi has killed off their own clan members and turned from the will of their family.

Requirements:

• Must kill 3 IC shinobi of your same clan.
  • Must be a Tokujo or higher.
  • Must become a rogue shinobi after completion of the first step (if you are already rogue, then don't worry, you may still participate, but you must kill 5 IC shinobi of your same clan).

____

Village Hero: This is saved for the shinobi that help save their village from impending doom, such as stop an invasion or war, or help keep the village leaders keep from making implosive decisions. These ninja don't have to be of high rank, necessarily, but have carried the will of their predecessors and their country, and have saved their community heartache and strife.

Requirements:

• Must be a Chunin or higher rank.
  • Must perform a praiseworthy action for the village (i.e. stop an invasion or war, stop a bijuu attack, keep a town from exploding, help the kage make a life changing decision for the village, etc.)
  • Must be called "hero" by a PC character.
Back to top Go down

Title System
Page 1 of 1