Naruto RP: Imperia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RP: Imperia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 am by Guest

» Shinobi Seken - AU Naruto RP
Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:56 am by Guest

» Naruto Legacy
Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Guest

» The New Age
Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:33 pm by Guest

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A Brand New Touhou Project RP)
Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm by Guest

» Daredevil [ W I P ]
Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 am by Jaded

Top posters
Gabe
Mission and Ryo System I_vote_lcapMission and Ryo System I_voting_barMission and Ryo System I_vote_rcap 
V
Mission and Ryo System I_vote_lcapMission and Ryo System I_voting_barMission and Ryo System I_vote_rcap 
nexxy_chan
MILK GOD
Shudan
Suijin
Kuzan
Keres
M.A.T.K.
shinobiant

Mission and Ryo System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabe

Gabe

Mission and Ryo System Empty
PostSubject: Mission and Ryo System   Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Mission Ranks and Reward System

Important Note: Kage are not the only ones capable of giving out missions. Jounin can hand out missions up to Rank A [S under village stress or breach of protection] given the circumstances. Tokujou can hand out missions up to Rank B. Remember, even if the mission was not assigned by the Kage or Village Leader, he/she must still give permission (through PM, etc. etc. whatever way the person can be contacted).

Shinobi World wrote:
In the organized society of the villages, ninja are given missions (任務, ninmu)
depending on their rank. The missions are categorized in five ranks,
based on the mission's possible danger or level of importance.

Depending on the importance and nature of the mission, as well as the regards of the village head, failure could result in variable consequences. While Shikamaru Nara failed to retrieve Sasuke Uchiha, the Fifth Hokage gave him words of comfort and support. On the other hand, when Sakumo Hatake botched a very important mission by choosing comrades over it, he was heavily dishonoured throughout his village and country. In Takigakure, failure of a mission brings very harsh consequences, as Kakuzu's failure to assassinate Hashirama Senju
led to an unfair imprisonment despite the insurmountable danger
involved. As such, certain villages put mission to a higher priority
than others, as Sunagakure would choose accomplishing missions over the lives of their comrades, Iwagakure would follow orders even if it means death and Konohagakure's Shinobi Rules #4 states that "A shinobi must always put the mission first".

D-rank -
assigned to genin fresh from the Academy.
They pose almost no risk to the ninja's life and usually consist of odd
jobs like farming and babysitting work. The reward for a D-rank mission
is between five thousand and fifty thousand ryō.
C-rank -
assigned to more experienced genin or chūnin.
They are missions anticipated to have some combat involved with the
possibility of injury to the shinobi performing it. Examples are
guarding people, background investigations, or capturing or suppressing
wild animals. The reward for a C-rank mission is between thirty thousand
and 100 thousand ryō.
B-rank -
assigned to experienced chūnin and tokujou. They are missions
anticipated to involve combat with other ninja. Examples are guarding
people, espionage, or killing other ninja. The reward for a B-rank
mission is between 150 thousand and 200 thousand ryō.
A-rank -
assigned to jōnin,
concerning, among other things, village-or state-level matters and
trends. Examples are guarding VIPs or suppressing ninja forces. The
reward for an A-rank mission is between one hundred fifty thousand and a
million ryō.
S-rank -
assigned to experienced jōnin and concern state-level confidential
matters. Examples are assassinating VIPs, and transporting highly
classified documents. The reward for an S-rank mission is more than a
million ryō.
SS-rank -
are extremely dangerous missions that usually guarantee death of at
least a single person. These missions are usually parts of grand events
that are occuring within the site and can not be given out on a day to
day basis. The reward for an SS-rank mission is more than a million
ryō.

Last edited by Gabe on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Mission and Ryo System   Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:40 pm

Mission Rules/Regulations

All NPC missions (E-C rank) give half the reward for completion (By yourself). You may round up.

*Post count may be split between participants equally, if it requires 8, 4 each must be made. If it requires 16, 8 each much be required. If its an uneven number, round up.

*E-C rank missions can be NPC missions or PC missions. But for strictly NPC missions they require a post count.

*C-B rank missions can be NPC missions but should generally include at least Two PC's. Post count required.

*A - Can not be NPC missions, there is no danger or hint of anything other than a longer post count. Thus only interacting PC missions can be A. (Inside the village is frowned upon, interaction outside the village with other nations, ninja and unique NPC's/rogues is encouraged).

*S - Must include large dangerous missions, can not be NPC and must involved PC's of equal rank or higher. Must be approved by staff. Genin who take these missions will have the suspension of Unique NPC unable to kill removed. Staff approval required.

*SS - Plot and other staff generated missions or approvals missions. There will be a large chance of death/maiming and people who are foolish enough to attempt these at low levels (Genin/Chuunin) will have any stipulations of killing removed. People should be smart enough to know this, thus in these topics/missions there will be a suspension upon NPC's unable to kill. Only Staff and Unique NPC participants are allowed to create these missions.

NOTE: For S/SS ranked missions, I mean Unique NPC's created by staff and/or played by jounins depending on approval. Death may/can happen in all these missions, but in missions of these rankings it is much more likely, so we want to be clear on that about genins and chuunins who think they have immunity.
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Mission and Ryo System   Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Mission Post Count Requirements

Post-Count Requirements for PC Missions:
D-Rank: 6 (150 words per-post)
C-Rank: 8 (150 words per-post)
B-Rank: 12 (300 words per-post)
A-Rank: 16 (300 words per-post)
S-Rank: 20 (300 words per-post)

Post-Count Requirements for NPC Missions:
D-Rank: 600 Words
C-Rank: 800 Words
B-Rank: 1,000 Words
A-Rank: 1,500 Words
S-Rank: 2,500 Words

___

Mission Stacking: The act of completing missions the same time as other missions

PC-Missions (player-character missions) may be stacked up to a maximum of 5.  
NPC-Missions (non-player-character missions) may be stacked up to 7.  

-For PC-Missions, S and SS ranked Missions are non stackable.
-All A-rank missions may only be stacked with C and D-rank missions.
-All B-rank missions may be stacked with only B, C, and D-rank missions.  
-All C and D-ranks may be stacked at will, in accordance to previously stated rules.

___

Post Count vs Word Count:

- NPC-Missions must follow the post count for each mission done. That means, if you take 3 C-ranks, you must do the Post-Count for each mission as if you were doing them individually.

- PC-Missions can meet half of the Word-Count or Post-Count for each mission taken.
(To find the Word-Count, take the minimum amount of words you have to type per-post, then multiply that by the minimum number of posts you have to make.  This is just another way to do PC-Missions with more fluency)

- Word-Count's/Post-Count's may be dropped in the event that the mission is a plot-related mission, is integral to the safety of the village, or is part of a time-sensitive event.  Dropping may only occur for PC-Missions.
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Mission and Ryo System   Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Weekly Pay

Weekly pay is given to the upper tier Shinobi. As your rank increases, so does your responsibility. So, if you fulfill your responsibilities, you get paid for it. If you aren't fulfilling them, you won't get paid for it. Weekly pay updates have to be approved in the Character Data Page thread or you do not receive them. Shinobi that fall under the weekly pay system are paid every Friday. When posting the pay update in your Character Data page, please give the date of that Friday that you wish to be paid on so that we can check and make sure that you deserve pay. If you do not follow that and do not include a date, you will not get paid.

Kage
Conditions: Active Active Active. You have to Actively be leading your village.  This does not mean you have to be cooped up in an office always giving missions. But, you shouldn't go inactive either and only show up for pay day. You should drop by the academy or stop to talk to villagers. Be social and show that you deserve your kage spot.

ANBU Leader
Conditions: Active Active. The ANBU Leader serves as the substitute Kage if the Kage ever goes on absence. As an ANBU Leader, You are able to create missions up to S-rank. This is only a title position, its not a rank. This does not mean you have to be cooped up in secret lair or location always giving missions. But, you shouldn't go inactive either and only show up for pay day. Make sure you lead the ANBU Corps. with stealth and strength, and don't go missing for too long or there might be an uprising...

Jounin
Conditions: Either you have students and actively lead them, or you are a beneficial part of your village. Either way, you will not be given a salary if you are not actively serving or helping out.

Tokujou
Conditions: Same as jounin, although you will not be held to as much responsibility. Just be an active member of society and do your part in the village.

Last edited by Gabe on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Mission and Ryo System   Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Village Pay

Just like shinobi, villages are paid for their efforts. That being said, villages are paid on a weekly basis as well [Friday of every week]. Villages are paid based on the amount of missions that they successfully complete within a week's time. When a village is doing a lot of missions and finishing them, it brings more missions as well as bolsters the village's reputation. More successful missions = more money. Below is the amount of money paid to your village based on the amount of mission completed within the week. [Friday - Thursday, then, on the proceeding Friday, you are paid for that week.]

3 Million Ryo - Lazy (1-2 Missions Completed*)

5 Million Ryo - Below Average (3-5 Missions Completed*)

8 Million Ryo - Average (6-8 Missions Completed*)

10 Million Ryo - Above Average (9-12 Missions Completed*)

15 Million Ryo - Outstanding (13+ Missions Completed*)

*Missions must be completed by [12:00am PST / 3:00am EST] the day of the ending pay period. If they are not, the mission is added to the next pay period.

Note: The village update pages are handled by the respective kage of the village. It is their responsibility to keep said page updated and to claim their pay. If you do not claim your village pay on Friday, tough luck. That is it.

*You can use your village pay on upgrades located here
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Mission and Ryo System   Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Starting Pay

Everybody has to start with something, right? The following is the amount of ryo your character starts off with when you create your Character Data page. This is very important so make sure you copy these down correctly.

Kage: 120,000

Sannin: 100,000

Jounin/Anbu: 70,000

Tokujo: 50,000

Chunin: 30,000

Genin: 10,000

(Genin are subject to change, as stated on the Character Data Application page)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission and Ryo System   Mission and Ryo System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission and Ryo System
Page 1 of 1